4 Hour Basic WordPress Workshop
This beginner-level course will show everything that one needs to know to get their very own website and/ or blog up and running on the Web. An added benefit is the level of attention that the attendees will be receiving. The goal is to have a 10:1 ratio of students to instructors so that the attendees can get the attention that they deserve.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our next scheduled class.
- Install and Customize your WordPress Installation
- Change default installation settings
- Add Plugins (We will discuss the top 5 plugins)
- Adjust Theme Header and Background
- Set up Static Pages
- Create Blog Categories
- Create Tags and discuss their meaning
- Create New Posts and Pages
- Set a default landing page
- Menu Navigation and Drop-downs
- Change the Order of Pages
- Change Font Size and Color
- Add Image to Post and Pages
- Add Hyperlinks to pages, post and navigation
- Learn to Backup your website with simple Export
- Add Google Analytics code to your website and track web traffic.
Email us to get information on our next scheduled class: